Thursday, June 19

bday and father's day pics...

2 comments:

kivyn said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog, Angela!! Kivyn is absolutely gorgeous, and I love her middle name! No, my name's not really kivyn. Kivyn is a name I made up when I was 14 or so, and I always planned on using it for a son, actually (I was playing around with the name Kevin when I stumbled upon it). But, come to think of it, it works just as well (or better?) for a girl. Okay, since we have the same taste in names, what do you think of the name Kyriad for a girl? That's another one I came up with around the same time and have been waiting (oh so patiently) to use....

The Brewers said...

Your daughter is beautiful! I cannot believe how old she is... time sure flies huh? I love how you post your pictures too, especially the post where you put the mouse over the collage of pictures to enlarge them... how do you do that?

See you at the wedding!