Friday, October 31

we're pregnant...april fools!

Yes, folks. It's October. But our minds our jumping forward to spring 2009 when we are expecting our second child! I've been seriously neglectful in spreading the word as I have been nauseous nearly 24 hours a day for the last 3 months PLUS I am suddenly living without coffee. Excuses, excuses, I know. Our due date is April Fool's Day! No joke!


The little bambino is healthy and just kicked hard enough for Daddy to feel it last night. I will already be 20 weeks along on November 13th, also when we have our "big" ultrasound scheduled.


We won't be finding out the sex of the baby this time around - looking forward to that magical moment for the big surprise! I will post updates as the pregnancy progresses and you can check in on the countdown with the ticker below...
pregnancy

1 comment:

Sherman Family said...

Yeah, Jolynn is excited to have a friend only 6 months apart! Hope you are starting to feel better and that we get to see you soon.